ROANOKE, VA 24016
Do you have welding experience? AtWork Personnel in Roanoke is currently hiring for Welding positions!
For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.
Job details for Welding:
- Weld metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Lay out, position and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications using straightedge, combination square, calipers and other tools and techniques.
- Weld stainless steel and mild steel components and assemblies using late model weld equipment.
- Observe tests on welded surfaces such as hydrostatic and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Use all forms of hand, air and electric tools during the performance of duties.
- Weld components in flat or vertical positions.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly and welding operations.
- Determining required equipment and welding method applying knowledge of matallurgy, geometry and welding techniques.
- 1st shift
Job requirements for Welding:
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years of relevant work experience welding stainless steel, must have ability to obtain USDOT Weld Certification in stainless steel and any other certifications required by regional regulatory specifications. Candidates must be able to lift, carry, push or pull 50lbs, walk, sit, kneel, crawl, climb, balance and crouch and tolerate 5lb welding gear. Wearing a respirator is required. Associate or vocational degree preferred.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call AtWork Roanoke (540) 491-9921.