ROANOKE, VA 24019
Are you looking for a welding position in the Roanoke, VA area? AtWork Personnel is currently recruiting qualified welders with at least three years experience for one of our fantastic clients. Experience in carpentry and mechanical assembly are also a plus.
The successful welding candidate will have:
- Ability to apply knowledge of welding machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair,
- Ability to apply knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of
complex weldments and pressurized tanks
- Ability to read blueprints, instructions and measuring devises
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Specific responsibilities of the welder may include:
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area; proactively identifying safety concerns and taking
necessary steps to avoid and eliminate hazards
- Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications using
straightedge, combination square, calipers, and other tools and techniques
Schedule is four 10-hour days, Mon-Thur with overtime on Friday. To apply, click the link below, then give us a call at 540-491-9921. Apply today!