GAINESVILLE, GA 30506
Are you an experienced TIG Welder? Looking for full-time work? AtWork Personnel of Gainesville is hiring TODAY!
Pay: $17.00/ Hour
Hours: 1st Shift, Full-Time
Potential for Benefits!
- Reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determining the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Setting up components for welding according to specifications
We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials. Operate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with precision. Your job is important- it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.G. Cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. And clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Proven experience as welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
- Professional Certification (e.G. An AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
Position is TTH.
Click the link below to apply! Then call our office at 770-531-3200 to schedule your appointment!