SUFFOLK, VA 23432
Well established company is seeking a Staffing Recruiter to join their growing team in the Suffolk, VA Area! This is an excellent career opportunity.
AtWork Personnel's Core Values:
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
Essential Job Functions:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system.
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements.
- Manage worker's compsensation through onsite safety audits and accident investigations.
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Experience a plus!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Click the link to apply and view other job postings at www.Lstaff.Com or send your resume to slong@lstaff.Com