GREENEVILLE, TN 37745
Well established company is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team! This is an excellent career opporunity.
Basic Functions: The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client relationships and AtWork Associate management.
Essential Job Functions:
* Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.), training, and orientation.
* Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline, and discharge.
* Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
* Must assist with daily office operations/phones/filing etc.
* Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
* Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
* Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
* Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply today at www.Lstaff.Com
After working for a time in AtWork’s Rogersville branch over 25 years ago, Sherry worked a variety of jobs, including an over 7-year stint as a licensed Insurance Agent. Now back in the AtWork fold, she is Greeneville’s newest Branch Manager, replacing Kerry Stanley, who has transitioned to AtWork Corporate’s HR Department. Sherry lives in Rogersville with her cat, Mittens, and has two grown children, Brandon and Kayla, who both work with the company in various capacities. She’s a people person who loves adventure, learning new things, hunting, singing, hiking, exercise, and God and her family above everything else.