GAINESVILLE, GA 30507
Well established company is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team! This is an excellent career opporunity.
Basic Functions: The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client relationships and AtWork Associate management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods.
- Conduct interviews and reference checks.
- Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.), training, and orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline, and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Must assist with daily office operations/phones/filing etc.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER