Do you have CNC Operator experience? AtWork Personnel in Roanoke is currently recruiting for Saw Operator!
Job details for Saw Operator:
- 1st shift
- Pay rate $14.75/hr
- Set up and operate all fabricating equipment including, but not limited to shears, saw, punch presses, notching equipment and press brakes.
- Work from drawings and sketches to make parts efficiently to acceptable quality standards.
- Program new items on CNC equipment and operate CNC controls.
- Maintain tooling in efficient operating condition.
- Plan material utilization to minimize losses.
- Plan sequence of work within production requirements to minimize set-up charges.
Job requirements for Saw Operator:
Qualified candidates must be able to operate, at a high level, both CNC and manual working machines, have a thorough understanding of processes, be able to read and understand blueprints. Candidates must be able to read measurement devices such as tape measure and calipers and be able to convert fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Roanoke (540) 491-9921!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*