Do you management or team-leading experience? We want you to join our team! AtWork Personnel in Suffolk is now accepting applications for an On-Site Coordinator!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pay: Based on Experience
The On-site Manager is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and AtWork Associate management. They will work on premise with the client to more closely manage and support a particular facility and its staffing model.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities for On-Site Coordinator:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.), training, orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits. This includes having an understanding of client needs, requirements, culture, and other components that will factor into a successful staffing action plan.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system client and associate records, as assigned.
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any necessary concerns.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides back up for Branch Manager or other office staff as assigned.
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements as defined by the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job Description.
- Manages worker’s compensation through onsite safety audits and accident investigations to complete necessary paperwork.
- Must assist with other areas as deemed necessary by Branch Manager. (May include client reports, employment verification, Unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, Payroll)
- Must maintain office workspace organization and tidiness
Requirements for On-Site Coordinator:
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Is strategic in problem solving and decision-making.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Demonstrate initiative to assist manager and other staff without being asked.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Management or team-leading experience required, HR background a plus
- Paid Weekly
- Direct-Deposit Available
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office at (757) 935-5114 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 148 Burnetts Way, Suite #110 | Suffolk, VA 23434
*For more information or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.*