Mobile System Operator
SANTA MARIA, CA 93454
Do you have experience within a field operations environment and love to travel? AtWork Personnel Services in Santa Maria is currently seeking candidates for Mobile System Operator.
Job details for Mobile Systems Operator:
- This position plays a key role in the Data Aquisition projects
- Research daily PDOP spikes, sun angles and weather forecasts
- Detailed route planning
- In-vehicle equipment alignment, calibration and testing
- Monitor quality of data collected, images and collection performance
- Document processes, procedures and participate in safety checks
- Install mobile laser sensor equipment
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting of laser sensor, GPS equipment and other system equipment.
- Assist in the review and documentation of processes and procedures with the Field Operations business unit.
Job requirements for Mobile System Operator:
Qualified candidates must possess a university or college diploma related to the Geospatial or Geomatics industry highly desired and have strong time management skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication/presentation skills and keen problem solving skills. Must have experience within field operations environment, with aerial survey technologies utilizing digital photography, LiDAR and/or IFSAR, GIS, CAD and remote sensing software packages. Must have knowledge of set up, operation and breakdown of GPS ground station equipment. This position requires extensive travel, with rotations of 20 days on with 10 days off. Candidates must have a valid drivers license and good driving record.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then send resume to taguilar@Lstaff.Com or call AtWork Santa Maria (805) 928-6555.