Manufacturing | Production
SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT 05403
Are you looking to work in a fun and friendly work environment? AtWork Personnel in South Burlington, VT is currently seeking Production Associate | Manufacturing rockstars! If this is something you are interested in, apply today!
Details of the Production Associate | Manufacturing position:
- Short-term temp
- No experience required
- Starting Pay Range: $13-$15
- Work Schedule: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- 40 hours per week
Key Duties of the Production Associate | Manufacturing position:
The Production Associate is responsible for the production of books, puzzles, framed and unframed prints and other duties as assigned. The position includes operating manufacturing equipment and maintaining compliance with high standards of quality products on-time.
- Completion of the released production schedule for books/puzzles within allotted production times
- Clearly and concisely communicates with both the team and management
- Ordering of raw materials in given area of responsibility and providing list electronically to our designated Purchaser
- Moves with a sense of purpose and urgency
- Production areas cleaned to 6S standards and maintains equipment on schedules as set by the Operations Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Special Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Reliability and punctuality are a MUST
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work well independently but also get along well with others
Are you ready to get to work? Apply for the Carpenter position today by clicking on the link below, then give AtWork of South Burlington a call at 802-658-9900 to schedule your interview today!
Our office is located at 4049 Williston Road Suite 6 | South Burlington, VT 05403
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000!*
Utilizing 3 years of staffing experience, recruiting, and managing the administrative needs of employees for high-profile clients in various industries. Kristin is continuing to build relationships between job seekers and employers in order to ensure the needs and goals are both fulfilled.