PULASKI, TN 38478
Do you have experience running lathes, mills, or drills? AtWork Personnel is recruiting for Manual Machinist in Pulaski, TN!
Manual Machinist will operate maintain machinery in a manufacturing environment.
For more information or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000
Job details for Manual Machinist:
- Pay rate $15/hr, depending on experience
- Day shift, 7am-3: 30pm
- 40 hours per week, overtime as needed
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- Manual operate machining equipment such as lathes, mills, drills, etc...
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specification, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate or problems.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine when faulty or if machines malfunction.
- Stop machines to remove finished work pieces, or to change tooling, setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Lift work pieces to machines manually or with hoists or cranes.
Job requirements for Manual Machinist:
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years experience operating manual machining equipment, must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, bend, stand and stoop for long periods of time.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Shelbyville (931) 488-6861.