Do you have a degree in Machine Tool Technology or Maintenance experience? AtWork Personnel Services in Wytheville is currently recruiting for Maintenance Technician!
Job details for Maintenance Technician:
- Install, repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools and conveyor systems.
- Install and repair electrical systems and electronic components to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of equipment.
- Pay rate $15/hr-$18/hr, depending on experience.
- 12 hour shifts, will train on days, but most likely transition to night 7pm-7am.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance.
- Paid weekly.
Job requirements for Maintenance Technician:
Qualified candidates must have an Associates Degree in Machine Tool Technology, maintenance-related technical discipline from a two-year college/technical school or 5-7 years of related technical experience or training. Must be able to read, analyze and interpret blueprints and related electrical/mechanical drawings and documents.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Wytheville (276) 335-2080.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*