Do you have a degree in Machine Tool Technology or Maintenance experience? AtWork Personnel Services in Wytheville is currently recruiting for Maintenance Technician!
For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.
Job details for Maintenance Technician:
- Install, repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools and conveyor systems.
- Install and repair electrical systems and electronic components to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of equipment.
- Pay rate $15/hr-$18/hr, depending on experience.
- 12 hour shifts, will train on days, but most likely transition to night 7pm-7am.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance.
- Paid weekly.
Job requirements for Maintenance Technician:
Qualified candidates must have an Associates Degree in Machine Tool Technology, maintenance-related technical discipline from a two-year college/technical school or 5-7 years of related technical experience or training. Must be able to read, analyze and interpret blueprints and related electrical/mechanical drawings and documents.