ABINGDON, VA 24210
Do you have electrical background? AtWork Personnel Services is currently hiring for Maintenance Tech!
For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.
Job details for Maintenance Tech:
- Reviews blueprints and performs ordinary carpentry, plumbing, building and grounds repair and maintenance as needed.
- Load and unload machines and equipment and set in place as directed, haul materials for mechanics utilizing lift trucks, hoists and other available materials handling equipment.
- Assist in relocating current machines and equipment.
- Perform basic soldering skills to construct cables and wiring harnesses. Soldering skills will be required to make component level PC board repairs as instructed by supervisor.
- Fabricate and wire system control enclosures according to print and as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and participate, contribute and support all team activities.
- 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm
- Pay rate BOE
- 40 hours per week
Job requirements for Maintenance Tech:
Qualified candidates must have combination of high school and/or technical/trade school attendance specializing in the field of maintenance with emphasis on mechanical, welding and electrical disciplines. Ability to read/comprehend blueprints and follow instructions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. MUST have electrical background. Diploma/GED is required.
Employee will be required to stand frequently, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs. Proper lifting techniques are required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Abingdon (276) 623-0039 today!