Legal Assistant | Office | Clerical
MARION, VA 24354
Are you a self-starter? AtWork Personnel Services in Marion is currently recruiting for Legal Assistant | Clerical position!
For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.
Job details for Legal Assistant | Clerical:
- Hours are 8am-5pm
- Pay rate DOE
- Short term position, will last 4 to 6 weeks
- Answering telephones and fax retrieval duties
- Use a computerized database program to enter client info into the database and responsible for maintaining a tickler system, court docket calendar, opening and closing cases, mailing retainer agreements and case closure surveys to clients.
- Typing letters, briefs, complaints and memorandums.
- Taking messages and relaying messages to attorneys and clients.
Job requirements for Legal Assistant | Clerical:
Qualified candidates must have clerical experience or experience equal to the demands of the job. Knowledge of Microsoft Word for word processing, type 60 WPM, be a self-starter and be able to handle high pressure situations. Must be able to communicate well with wide range of clients and must be adept at dealing with clients in crisis situations. Must have knowledge of or willingness to quickly learn the meaning of court documents, pleadings and legal terminology.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Marion (276) 783-1002.