Knitting Machine Operator | Manufacturing
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37412
Are you looking for a new job that you can start immediately? Need a job with benefits that has the opportunity to turn into a long-term career? AtWork Personnel in Cleveland, TN is currently recruiting for Knitting Machine Operator | Manufacturing positions!
Schedule: 12 hour shifts (7 a.m. - 7 p.m., 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.), works every other weekend. Alternates 36-48 hrs per week.
Job details for Knitting Machine Operator | Manufacturing positions:
- Monitoring knitting machines
- Repairing broken yarn as needed
- Experience in hosiery industry a plus
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and every other weekend
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must have good "close up" vision, with or without corrective eye wear
Benefits for Knitting Machine Operator | Manufacturing positions:
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit available
- Eligible for paid time off and paid holidays
Interested? Click the link below to apply, then call our office at (423) 790-7733 to schedule your interview today!
Our office is located at 3555 Keith St NW #209 | Cleveland, TN 37312.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.*