Human Resources Administrator
WYTHEVILLE, VA 24382
AtWork Personnel Services in Wytheville is currently seeking candidates for Human Resources Administrator position in Rural Retreat!
For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000.
Job details and duties for Human Resources Administrator:
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations and termination date and reason.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
- Computes wages and records data for use in payroll processing.
- Compiles and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration.
- Prepares and files reports of accidents and injuries at establishment.
- Answers telephone, greets visitors, schedules appointments, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hours are 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Need to be flexible on hours.
- Pay rate $14/hr
Job requirements for Human Resources Administrator:
Qualified candidates must possess an Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school or have 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be familiar with field's concepts, practices and procedures. Candidates must be well organized, self-directed, articulate, able to communicate effectively, able to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints and present information effectively one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees. Must have 2 years experience working in Payroll and Benefits. HR Generalist experience is a plus.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Wytheville (276) 335-2080.