MARION, VA 24354
Are you looking for work in Marion, VA? AtWork on behalf of Smyth County Community Hospital has 2 Full-Time Housekeeper positions available!
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner.
- Location: 245 Medical Park Drive
- Schedule: 2nd Shift - 3: 00pm-11: 30pm; 40 hours per week and every other weekend
- Requirement: Housekeeping experience a plus; paid training provided
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
**Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Apply today or call 276-783-1002 to schedule and interview.