Electrician | Electronics Technician
SANTA MARIA, CA
Are you looking for a career in industrial maintenance? AtWork Personnel Services in Santa Maria is currently recruiting for Industrial Maintenance | Electronics Technician | Electrician.
Job details for Industrial Maintenance | Electronics Technician | Electrician:
- Install simple circuits, lighting, AC & DC motors and drives, machinery control circuits, building controls and power distribution.
- Fast paced, 24/7 manufacturing support role.
- Must be able to work the back shifts, 2nd shift (4pm - midnight) or 3rd (midnight to 8am).
- Monday through Friday.
- 40 hours per week.
- Pay rate $27.71/hr if qualified as an electrician or $29.61/hr if qualified as an electronic technician.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
Job requirements for Industrial Maintenance | Electronics Technician | Electrician:
Qualified candidates must have 3 to 5 years of related industrial experience and ability to install, modify, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of equipment and infrastructure in a manufacturing environment. Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience with automation controls including Allen Bradley PLC's, HMI controls, process controllers, data exchange/communications equipment, analog and digital process devices and various sensors related to machine automation control. Associates Degree in either Electronics or Electrical Technology preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Santa Maria (805) 928-6555.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*