DUFFIELD, VA 242440000
Electrical Grounder B:
Responsible for the installation, and repair for electrical grounding systems, equipment, and fixtures.
- Interpret engineering drawings for various special grounding conditions
- Remain familiar with all grounding procedures and standards
- Operate according to all operating and safety procedures, all equipment used in the department to include power saws, power cutters, overhead cranes, and hand and air tools
- Maintain good housekeeping practices to include keeping the work area cleand and neat and making sure aisles are clear of equipment, cord, tow motors, etc.
- Prepare daily production sheets using accurate job numbers and production codes
- Cross-train with other jobs in the department and assist Grounder A
- Assists in hanging lights
- Must use basic hand and air tools
- Performs other tasks required by the Supervisor
- Ability to communicate oral and written tasks
- Ability to perform basic mathematical formulas
- Ability to understand and follow simple one to two-step instructions give orally or written
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards of the electrical trade and necessary safety precautions
- Skill in the use and care of tools and equipment used.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, reach, and crouch less than 30% of the working time.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must posseses color vision to identify and distinguish colors