JONESBOROUGH, TN 37659
Do you have mechanic or diesel mechanic experience? AtWork Personnel Services has teamed up with a local tractor dealer to hire experienced Diesel Mechanics!
Potential for full time benefits!
- Determines Tractor/Equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects Tractor/Equipment deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brakes, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Maintains Tractor/Equipment appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains company records for both customer paid and manufacturer warranty by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications, and using electronic manuals
Click the link below to apply, then contact our office at 423-283-0360 to schedule your interview!
Haley began working as a Staffing Coordinator for AtWork in July 2017. She has a passion for managing her small business in pageantry, getting involved in community service, and traveling by cruise ship. Contact her today to set up an interview!