CDL | Truck Driver
SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you possess a Class A CDL? AtWork Personnel Services in Santa Maria is currently hiring for Truck Driver | CDL!
Job details for Truck Driver | CDL:
- Transport modular office trailers/buildings of more than 3 tons.
- Deliver, relocate and remove modular trailer units including wide loads and storage containers.
- Perform set up and knockdown of modular units.
- Load and offload storage container units, truck and trailers including loading and unloading steps weighing 80 to 100 pounds each.
- Install tie downs which includes operating a jack hammer weighing 70 to 80 pounds each.
- Maintain paperwork with required signatures and daily logs are completed and provided to dispatcher.
- Maintain service and safety of equipment during transportation.
- Inspect truck, equipment and supplies to ensure road worthiness.
- Perform emergency and miscellaneous roadside repairs as needed to truck and load as needed.
Job requirements for Truck Driver | CDL:
Qualified candidates must possess a Class "A" Drivers License, must have knowledge of commercial driving regulations, have a clean driving record, be organized, detailed and meet deadlines. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, maintain truck log according to federal and state regulations and have good written and communication skills. Knowledge of modular building industry is a plus!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Santa Maria (805) 928-6555 or send resume to mavalos@Lstaff.com
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*
Malaina was born in San Luis Obispo and raised in Santa Maria, CA. She joined the AtWork team in March of 2018 after her prior employer, ABBA Employer Services, Inc., was acquired by AtWork Personnel. In her former work as a waitress, Malaina gained a love for customer service and helping people in any way possible. She started her staffing career doing payroll and clerical work and eventually worked her way to recruitment. During her spare time, Malaina loves spending time with her husband and family, doing BBQs, and watching movies.