Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement
Do you have two to five years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment? AtWork Personnel Services in Roanoke is currently recruiting for Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement.
Job details and responsibilities for Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement:
- Place purchase orders, manage and resolve supplier problems related to goods.
- Prepare requisitions, purchase orders, change notices and bid requests.
- Manage daily expedites for assigned raw material, products and services.
- Identify and vet suppliers in accordance with the procurement strategy.
- Maintain procurement records.
- Possible temp-to-perm.
- Pay rate $16.00-$20.00, depending on experience.
Job requirements for Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement:
Qualified candidates must have two to five years of purchasing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment and two to five years of experience utilizing MRP software. Candidates are required to have strong working knowledge of MRP systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel, proven project, procurement, inventory management skills and excellent communication skills. Associates degree is preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Roanoke (540) 491-9921.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*