BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND RECRUIITMENT COORDINATOR
ROANOKE, VA 24016
Are you a motivated, self-sufficient, and organized sales person? Are you looking for a new & exciting career at a growing company? AtWork personnel is hiring a Business Development and Recruitment Coordinator for their Roanoke office!
Full-Time: Salary + Benefits
Objectives of the Position:
- Increase sales within defined territory by following outlined processes
- Develop, plan and manage a workable target list
- Build and develop relationships with prospects through: Research (company website, social media, Internet searches) Contact (phone, email, cold call, LinkedIn), Meetings, and other creative means
- Evaluate and reevaluate prospect and client NEEDS ongoing, identifying opportunities to strategize for initial opportunity, growth, and improved customer support
- Prepare, present and revise proposals, agreements, and/or other necessary documents
- Become identified as a trusted partner and consultant to the industries supported
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.), training, orientation.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits. This includes having an understanding of client needs, requirements, culture, and other components that will factor into a successful staffing action plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active communication and involvement with target list accounts, at minimum, on a monthly basis.
- Active communication and involvement with commissionable accounts on a regular basis, monthly for medium to large users or bi-annual for smaller users.
- Effectively plan and manage appointments, calls, and other interactions.
- Track the development of sales initiatives and strategies, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Keep informed of the industry, business, and market trends including competitive information, new businesses, company closings, layoffs, and expansions/organizational changes.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Company Staff; and display a professional image for the Company.
- Communicate frequently with Staffing Managers, Branch Managers, Regional Managers and all other management to review progress, establish strategies, and discuss accomplishments, challenges, and/or goals.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance business and brand recognition through networking opportunities such as Chamber functions, SHRM, HR Associations.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver s license and be able to drive self to and from appointments.
- Maintain accurate files and records, such as: Information Forms, Proposals, Weekly Sales
- Reports, and Target Lists for each assigned territory.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed and/or requested, by: Regional Managers, Strategic BDM, Vice President or President.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system client and associate records, as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Is strategic in problem solving and decision-making.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Demonstrate initiative to assist manager and other staff without being asked.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver s License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.