ERWIN, TN 37650
Are you looking for a new career in Account management / Accounts Receivable ? AtWork Personnel in Johnson city is looking for an Accounts Receivable clerk for a local corporate office!
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
accounts receivable clerk job description
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (JDE or other full-scale ER software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Prefer: BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Apply TODAY by clicking the link, then call our office at 423-283-0360 to schedule your interview!
Heather began her AtWork career in September 2009 working one of our West Virginia accounts part-time. In July of the next year she moved to our Johnson City office as an Admin Assistant and then, soon after, a Staffing Manager. After several years of strong service, Heather was promoted to the role of Branch Manager in early 2016. She has a BS degree in Psychology and Sociology from ETSU.