AtWork Personnel in Bristol is currently seeking qualified candidates for a position we have open at a local Structural Metal Fabrication company located in Bristol, TN.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Verify conformance of work pieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
Measure dimensions of completed products to verify conformance to specifications
Align and fit parts according to specifications, using various tools
Position, align, fit and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications
Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or material requirements
Review blueprints or other instructions to determine operational methods or sequences
- Basic Math and Reading Comprehension Skills
- Ability to pro-efficiently read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Must meet drug screen and background requirements
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of the work day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs alone and over 50 lbs with assistance
- Must be able to visually inspect products
This position will be on 1st shift working Monday-Thursday 6: 00am-4: 30pm. The pay for this position will be based on experience.
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then call our Bristol, TN office at 423-764-1334 for more information.