FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
Have experience in Robotic and MIG Welding? AtWork in Gainesville, GA has a great opportunity for you! One of our companies in Flowery Branch, GA is now hiring!
- Ensuring parts are made or processed in accordance with instructions listed on the Process Control Plan and Inspection Sheet
- Efficiently and effectively operating single robot MIG weld cells
- Efficiently and effectively operating double trunion robot MIG weld cells
- Adjusting and setting Robotic Weld machines to specification.
- Ensuring parts are made or processed in a prompt manner and production output figures are met.
- Identifying work in progress with Work Order Cards and signing off their operation as complete.
- When required, identifying similar parts with Keep Separate Cards.
- Working in a safe manner and in accordance with safety policies and procedures and reporting potential or actual hazards to their elected health and safety representative.
- Setting a positive example to others in the work area.
- Observing all workplace rules and regulations.
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Department with any customer concerns/problems resolution.
- Ensuring their work areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- Training new personnel on operating Robots. Eg: gauging, loading and unloading of parts, highlighting the Quality requirements, maintenance requirements to the Robot.
- Allocating stock in and out of Robot weld area.
- Carrying out other production tasks as nominated by the Area Supervisor or Manufacturing Manager
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then give us a call at 770-531-3200.