Looking for a managerial role? Then respond to this ad to contact AtWork Personnel about scheduling an interview!
Location: Duffield, VA
Shift: To be discussed in interview
Length: TTH, with the intention of finding a permanent fit
JOB SUMMARY: The Retail Store Manager works to implement their responsibilities by promoting a values-driven culture and a fully-engaged workforce. The Retail Store Manager is the responsible party for the day to day operations of the store they are assigned to. They are responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service, make the customer experience positive along with maximizing the financial performance of the store. Store Manager coordinates with the Regional Manager to ensure effective and efficient store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & SUPPORT:
- Recruit, select, train, supervise and evaluate store staff with support from the HR Department.
- Schedule staff to meet retail sales needs with support from Regional Manager.
- Manage aspects of operational budgets which Manager has control of with support from Corporate Office.
- Maintain and submit accurate statistical and financial data and reports to Corporate Office.
- Manage customer inquiries and complaints with support from Corporate Office.
- Overseeing stock control including overseeing control of donations and inventory with support from various Goodwill Managers.
- Store Manager serves as loss prevention coordinator for store with support from Regional Manager.
- Maximizing profitability to meet sales targets with support from Regional Manager.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety requirement with support from Goodwill Safety Coordinator.
- Maintain store appearance standard with support from Director of Facilities.
- Ensure work environment is safe and free of hazards and store staff carry out their responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Preparing promotional materials and displays, as required with support from Regional manager.
- Liaison with corporate office as required.
- Oversee daily bank deposits.
- Any other duties required by the regional manager.
Reply to this ad in order to speak with an AtWork representative!