Are you looking for a job where you can put your business and/or technical degree to good use?
If so we have a fantastic career opportunity for you!
- Mining and Industrial Service Company in Bristol, VA is looking for candidates to fill an immediate opening for Quality Technician
- Quality Technician will be responsible for analyzing statistical control data to indentify unfavorable trends in process and product quality for the facility
- This process involves engineering and production supervision as necessay and will require continuous monitoring and reporting of success of corrective actions to management
- Quality Technician positions requires an Associates degree in Business or related field and also 3-5 years experience in quality or other technical field
- Knowledge of electronics and electricity in a manufacturing environment are preferred
- Candidates must also be proficient in Microsoft Office and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must have the ability to read and interpret product/customer specifications, prints, schematics and other diagrams and have excellent problem solving skills
- Candidates must have a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Processes, Six Sigma or ISO 9001 is preferred
- Candidates must meet drug screen and background screen requirements
- Steel toes are required
Interested candidates should apply and contact our office 423-764-1334