Are you an experienced PLC Programmer in need of employment?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Manufacturing facility in Bristol, VA is looking for an experienced PLC Programmer to support the engineering, operations, test, marketing and sales teams and customers with regard to programming, troubleshooting, testing and consulting on PLC's, relays, HMI's, metering devices, monitoring systems, SCADA systems, Moxa/Modbus and others
- PLC Programmer will act as a liason between customers and company on technical issues
- PLC Programmer will become a liason in the approval process with MSHA and state agencies on new product design and existing product modifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate's degree in Electrical Technology or the equivalent with mining or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Experience with mining products such as power centers, portable substations and vacuum circuit breakers
- Above and below ground MSHA certifications
- Must be willing to work around voltages from 480V-35, 000AC
Qualified candidates should apply and contact our office at 423-764-1334