Are you mechanically inclined and looking for work in Roanoke, VA? We may have just the job for you!
The Mechanic Assembler will perform a variety of operations, assembling parts, installing and testing components necessary in the manufacturing of equipment. The primary responsibility of the Mechanic Assembler position is to p repare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. This position requires a mechanically inclined individual.
- 2+ years experience in the fields of mechanics, electrical and hydraulic assembly or repair
- Ability to perform basic math functions including percentages, ratios, addition, subtraction, and division
- Knowledge of and ability to use all hand and power tools and measuring instruments
- Ability to follow procedures and understand diagnostic data
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings, written assembly instructions and measuring devices such as tape measurers and calipers
- Follows methods and sequence of operations in performing troubleshooting and repair activities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and follow directions
- Ability to read mechanical prints and work from specifications and technical manuals
If interested, apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 540-491-9921.