We are seeking a Assembly Assocaites to become a part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
**Apply TODAY and call Paul at 423.754.2725 to schedule your interview!
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment