Are you an experienced machine operator looking to get on with a great new employer? AtWork Personnel Services has the perfect job for you!
Positions Available: Assembly & Machine Operator
Shift: 2nd (3: 15p - 11: 30p)
Pay: $9.50 - 11 /hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends the job during the scheduled work hours.
- Follows all departmental and company safety rules / procedures.
- Receives instructions, material requirements, prints, routings, and work orders for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure, selects, confirms materials and tooling needed for the job.
- Places components into the press ram area and/or fixture, cycles machine, and removes completed assembly.
- Builds completed chain from sub-assemblies according to drawing / order specifications, installs cotters or rivets.
- Performs first piece inspection using calipers, gages, or other measuring instruments to assure the assembly meets quality standards and drawing specifications.
- Operates machines or manually assembles by performing the duties mentioned above to run successive pieces or chains to the specified order requirements.
- Recognizes non-conforming product, worn tooling.
- Performs periodic inspection, per job instructions.
- Moves completed chains or assemblies onto pallets, crates, or other required packaging, using cranes or towmotors.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Questions? Call our Morristown office at 423.586.5008 to speak to one of our staffing coordinators!