AtWork Personnel is hiring a maintenance technician for the East Knoxville area!
- Full-time, Temp-to-hire
- 1st shift (7: 00am-3: 30 pm Monday-Friday)
- Starting pay: $18.58/hr
- Great Benefits!
- Paid Holiday and Vacation days!
- Learn more in your interview!
Call (865)212-3853 and ask for Brad to see about scheduling an interview today!
You can also apply online at www.Lstaff.Com and send your resume to bsparks@lstaff.Com
More information below:
1. Read basic mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical prints to perform troubleshooting;
2. Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and lubrication systems with supervision;
3. Troubleshoot and repair clutch and brake assemblies with supervision;
4. Troubleshoot and repair mechanical drive systems with supervision;
5. Must be a team player with all coworkers;
6. Maintenance welding and cutting using electrode arc welder, MIG welder and oxy/acetylene weld and cutting equipment;
7. Install production and support equipment in conjunction with Engineering and Production guidelines under direct supervision;
8. Inspect equipment condition utilizing established preventative maintenance procedures;
9. Actively participate in and initiate continuous improvement activities to reduce waste
10. Use and maintain necessary documentation such as machine history, PM check sheets work orders and log books;
11 . Be able to use basic mechanical equipment and hand tools in the repair of electrical and mechanical equipment;
12. Must provide essential tools to perform job function;
13. Ability to adhere to and perform all safety procedures;
14. Must be familiar with NEC Electrical standards;
15. Perform housekeeping and other activities as assigned.
16. Must understand, and abide by all plant safety rules and regulations.
17. Support all company goals and objectives.
18. Promote and support Total Quality management process
I . Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic maintenance and repair
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Interpretation of equipment specifications and engineering prints
- Lean manufacturing techniques T PM, standard work, 5S, etc.
Trade degree or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 2 plus years maintenance in a manufacturing environment
Strong mechanical aptitude
Demonstrated problem solving skills
PHYSICAL SKILL AND EFFORT
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. On a regular basis. Must be able to work up to 12 hours standing and walking on cement surface and will be required to regularly bend, stretch, stoop, squat, climb ladders and perform work in confined positions. Must be able to climb stairs and work in temperature ranges generally corresponding with the outside ambient temperatures or greater.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND HAZARDS
Will be exposed to noise, dust, dirt, welding fumes and lubricants and/or oils. Must be able and willing to work with and properly use all necessary and/or required personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, safety glasses, hearing protecting and protective clothing.
This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.