Looking for an Equipment Operator position in the Sevierville, TN area? AtWork Personnel is now hiring for a Production Packaging Equipment Operator position for a local food production company!
Details about the Cook position include:
- Responsible for operating and maintaining manufacturing equipment including mixers, flow wrappers, shrink wrappers, extruders, and filler equipment
- $15-$18/hr (depending on experience)
- 1st shift
- Great benefits!
- Paid Holiday and Vacation time!
- Learn more in your interview!
Requirements for the Production Packaging Equipment Operator include:
- Must possess strong analytical and technical skills to diagnosis and repair equipment issues.
- Must maintain equipment daily with the highest operating standards to promote efficiency.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and continued growth in understanding of production equipment and processes
- Must be able to communicate well with leadership and manufacturing team to accomplish provided goals
- 2-3 years experience in equipment/machine operations
- Food Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have the ability to solve problems and determine the root cause, implement corrective actions and make quick and appropriate decisions.
- Must have experience operating and maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Must be able to work in a team environment and encourage optimal performance from all associates.
- Must thrive on working under pressure and meeting tight time schedules
Call (865) 212-3853 and ask for Brad to schedule an interview!
Or Text Brad at (865) 323-2295