JOHNSON CITY, TN
Do you have strong experience in manufacturing? AtWork Personnel wants to talk to you about a great new job opportunity!
**Call Paul at 423.754.2725 to schedule your interview TODAY!
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirement
- Positions workpiece in machine chuck, jigs, or other type holding fixtures
- Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Removes burrs and sharp edges from workpiece
- Performs minor machine adjustments to maintain tolerances as specified by work instructions and/or the drawing
- Performs minor maintenance of work area and equipment such as housekeeping, machine lubrication, and remove of chips.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years manufacturing experience
- History of Quality production
- Ability to read blue-prints, calipers, micrometers, and gauges required
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Ability to work well in a team environment required
- Must have HIGH Mechanical aptitude
Shift: Day shift 6a - 2: 30p. Must be available for overtime: 4a - 4: 30p and Saturday mornings.