Our Client located in Galax, VA are looking for qualified CNC Machine Operators.
- Train on 1st then move to 2nd or 3rd shift
- $12.00 hour
- 8 hour shifts
- Mandatory OT
- Perform Visual and dimensional inspections of product produced
- Record proper documentation pertaining to job operations
- Maintain product lot integrity
- Keep work area clean
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines as required
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings
- Ability to use dimensions tools (Gauges, calipers, micrometers, measuring tape)
- Good written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to work as a part of a team and provide positive problems solving skills
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance is offered after 60 days of employment. 90 day review and depending on performance, receive a raise. Three sick days per year running January-January is offered after 90 days. Five days of vacation after first ear, ten after two and fifteen days after five years employment.
Please apply today by clicking the link below, then contact our office at 273-335-2080.