Are you looking for work in Marion, VA? AtWork has Housekeeper positions available!
Summary: Provides cleaning, floor care, moving, grounds and project services.
- Requirement: One to two years as housekeeper or service worker perferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Demonstates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment and tools.
- Performs all cleaning floor care and project assignments within area of responsibility or as directed by supervisor.
- Performs related services, such as bed moves, changing mattresses, stocking supplies, etc.
- Maintains high standards, works steadily at efficient pace.
- Interacts hospitably, cheerfully and suportively with staff, patients, visitors and work colleagues.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean, orderly and good operating condition.
- Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, special needs, spills, etc.
- Accepts sugguestions and direction from supervisors and Hospital staff.
- Honors departments attendance, break, behavior, dress and safety codes.
- Accepts and absorbs Department and Hospital education program.
- Exercises good judgment while working around patients and visitors. Remains professional at all times.
- Takes initiative in rendering service or responding to needs.
- Assists other associates as necessary. Responds to direction as provided.
Apply today or call 276-783-1002 to schedule an interview.