AtWork in Bristol is currently seeking qualified candidates for a housekeeping position at a local company in Bristol, VA.
Duties of the Housekeeper/Room Attendant include but are not limited to:
- Provide a clean, sanitary and inviting hotel room for guests.
- Clean guest bathrooms and bedrooms/parlors
- Makes beds with clean linen and places clean linen in bathrooms
- Vacuum and spot cleans carpet
- Cleans lamps and furniture.
- Check for burned out bulbs and replace them.
- Cleans the assigned number of guestrooms in minutes for each guest as indicated by management
- Turn in and report all lost and found items, damages, missing items or irregularities to management
- Stock carts with necessary linen, room and cleaning supplies
- Reports room status throughout the day and complete assigned room sheet and turn it in at end of shift
- Assist other room attendants or trainees as directed by management to contribute to the smooth operation of the department and hotel.
- Report all maintenance requirements via work order system.
Requirements of the Housekeeper/Room Attendant:
- Drug Test & Background Check Required
- Possess HS Dip / GED
- Experience in cleaning
- Be able to stand for more than 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
The pay for this position is $7.75-$8.00 depending on experience. The work schedule will be posted in advance so you will know your schedule for the following week and a uniform will be provided by the company.
Apply today by clicking the link below, then call our office at 423-764-1334! Apply today before this position is filled!