Looking for a position in Bristol, TN? AtWork in Bristol is currently seeking applicants for a Helpdesk Technician.
- Must be able to quickly and effectively assist end users of an cable TV, Internet, and telephone service with hardware and software support issues. Customer contact will be through telephone, email, and sometimes in the office.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- This position will also require excellent initiative, time management and documentation skills.
- The technician will be responsible for logging trouble calls, resolutions, and processes used in the position.
The customer service technician will assist users with technical issues relating to broadband Internet services, telephone, and cable television technical inquiries. Inquiries will involve troubleshooting in the following areas:
- Basic home networking and home broadband routers
- Connectivity issues
- Email support
- Web support
- Security and anti-virus
- Cable TV Set top box issues
- Telephone issues
The technician should have experience with the following applications and operating systems:
- MS Windows, all versions
- Windows Live Mail/Outlook Express
- MS Outlook
- Common web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- MS Network configuration (TCP/IP)
- Hardware troubleshooting, including network interface cards, wireless cards, and broadband routers.
- Experience with computer systems, data networking and communications, helpdesk support preferred.
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology or other computer-related field.
- MCP, CCNA, A+, and/or Network+ certifications recommended
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then give our office a call at 423-764-1334.