General Labor | Machine Operator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Heavy manufacturing maching operation
- Fork truck operation
- Chemical measuring and chemical adds in gallon + quantities
- Use of personal protective equipment such as goggles, faceshields, respirators, sleeves and gloves
- Computer data entry including PLC controlled machinery
- All 3 shifts available
- Pay rate is $11 per hour.
Apply by clicking on the link below, then call 423-638-7614 for more details.