Coater Operator Assistant Needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Withdraws greige fabric from staging area
- Help lead coater operator set up fabric, put up barrels, watch compound and watch rolls
- Assures all processes of coating are performed per the established running procedure for style of product being run
- Monitors fabric being processed and records any defects noted during processing case report
- Verifies meek test through weight samples
- Responsible for assuring that operator level preventative maintenance and cleaning is performed on dip station
- Responsible for assuring proper housekkeping is maintained in the area of the coater
- Will perform any other duties deemed necessary by supervision to insure a smooth running operation and safe environment in which to work
- Perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Requirements listed below are respresentative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Needs the ability to lift 10-100 lbs to perform the job requirements
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screening
- Resume required
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 540-674-1118.