Atwork Roanoke is currently seeking the right candidate to fill an Electronics Assembly Technician position. This position requires the ability to independently meet production targets with little or no supervision. Also, this position requires experience in DC circuitry and controls. PLC and programming experience is also required. Electronics Assemble Techninian will plan and perform all necessary operations required.
- Assembly and wiring of electrical components and systems necessary in the manufacturing of equipment.
- Studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, electrical schematics, ladder diagrams, and engineering drawings
- Performs a variety of operations including assembling parts, installing and testing components; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- 2+ years experience and/or technical degree in electrical systems and electronics assembly and repair
- Knowledge and ability to use hand and power tools and measuring instruments
- Ability to perform basic math including percentages, ratios, addition, subtraction, and divison
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 540-491-9921.