Do you have an electrical degree that you aren't using? If so we have the perfect position to put that degree to use! Distributer of electrical power equipment in Bristol, VA is looking for people with an electrical degree to assemble underground mining systems. Electrical Assembly position requires knowledge and experience with soldering and de-soldering, ability to troubleshoot and do diagnostic testing, knowlege of circuit boards and diodes, electrical wiring and ability to read schematics.
- 2 year Electrical/Electronics degree is preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Position is 1st shift Monday-Friday with OT on Saturdays
- Candidates must be available for overtime
- Starting pay is $12/hour
- Position is screen-to-hire at 90 days with full benefits and raise upon hire
- Candidates must pass soldering test
- Candidates must meet drug and background screen requirements
- Steel Toes, Long Pants and Safety Glasses are required
Interested candidates should apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office 423-764-1334.