Do you have an electrical degree that you aren't using?
If so we have the perfect position to put that degree to use!
- Distributer of electrical power equipment in Bristol, VA is looking for people with an electrical degree to assemble underground mining systems
- Electrical Assembly position requires knowledge and experience with soldering and de-soldering, ability to troubleshoot and do diagnostic testing, knowlege of circuit boards and diodes, electrical wiring and ability to read schematics
- 2 year Electrical/Electronics degree is preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Position is 1st shift Monday-Friday with OT on Saturdays
- Candidates must be available for overtime
- Starting pay is $12/hour
- Position is screen-to-hire at 90 days with full benefits and raise upon hire
- Candidates must pass soldering test
- Candidates must meet drug and background screen requirements
- Steel Toes, Long Pants and Safety Glasses are required
Interested candidates should apply and contact our office 423-764-1334