Customer Service Representative
Atwork is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Process service orders
- Promote products and services
- Resolve problems of any nature
Customer interaction will be primarily by phone, but could also include face to face interaction. This is a fast paced office where teamwork is a must.
- Ability to take large customer volumes daily is required.
- Good decision making skills and sharp computer skills are a must
- Ability to meet or exceed the specific performance metrics is required
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Experience in the telecommunication or traditional utilities environment is preferred
- Work hours can be anywhere from Monday-Friday 8: 00 am-6: 00 pm, however these hours are subject to change as needed to meet customer demands
- Educational requirements are a high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Resume or similar document with your skills and work history is preferred
Apply online by clicking the link below.