Are you looking for a new manufacturing role with a stable and growing company with room for personal advancement and great benefits? AtWork Personnel Services is hiring!
The Sanitation Worker s position is primarily responsible to sanitize/clean the facility and production equipment according to the company s procedures. In addition this position has a basic understanding of the equipment and equipment s function along with chemical application awareness and can perform basic equipment breakdowns. Must be able to work effectively in a team-based environment, set priorities to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and make decisions under pressure.
**Apply and call 423.754.2725 to schedule your interview TODAY!
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred;
- Previous manufacturing and/or food production experience is preferred;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and consistently changing environment;
- Ability to learn multiple positions and be able to work these positions on varying schedules;
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting through root cause problem solving;
- Ability to operate a fork truck and/or pallet jack;
- Basic math and computer skills;
- Excellent manual dexterity;
- Strong physical endurance; ability to lift up to 75lbs;
- Ability to stand; walk; for long periods of time;
- Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work overtime and weekends when needed;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.35 /hour