CNC LASER MACHINE OPERATOR NEEDED
WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT HAS EXPERIENCED CNC LASER MACHINCE OPERATOR?
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
- Operate the CNC laser cutting machine and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Select and set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Knowledge about shield gases used during laser cutting operation.
- Monitor fill level of bulk tank system and report reordering levels to the supervisor.
- Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Work with automated storage system.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Assemble items as instructed by shift leader or floor supervisor.
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually, or using hoist.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience on Trumpf, Amada or similar CNC laser cutting machines (TruDisk/TruFlow preferred).
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Knowledge of lifting techniques
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- TruTops or WiCam programming experience
Apply today by clicking the link below, then call our office at 540-674-1118.