CNC Amada Laser Operator | Programmer
CNC AMADA LASER MACHINE OPERATOR/PROGRAMMER
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the CNC laser cutting machine and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators
- Select and set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Knowledge about shield gases used during laser cutting operation
- Monitor fill level of bulk tank system and report reordering levels to the supervisor
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities
- Work with automated storage system
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
- Operate machinery used in the production process
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience on Trumpf, Amada or similar CNC laser cutting machines (TruDisk/TruFlow preferred).
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Knowledge of lifting techniques
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- TruTops or WiCam programming experience
Pay will be based on experience, temp-to-hire position, must be able to pass ALL pre-employment requirements.
Please send resumes to lsaunders@lstaff.Com