AtWork Personnel Services is working in conjunction with a leading local manufacturer to recruit for Welders! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
**Call Paul at 423.754.2725 to schedule your interview TODAY!
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Previous experience in Robotic welding is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
OR Apply at www.Lstaff.Com