Looking for a steady position to do more than just pay the bills? Then Atwork Personnel has the opportunity for you!
Pay rate: $9.75-$10.25/hour
Location: Knoxville / Maryville area
Shift: 1st: 7am-7pm (rotating days) 2nd: 7pm-7am (rotating days)*
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vison, and Term-Life benefits are available!
This position will inspect, assemble, and package in-process inventory and/or finished goods in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for the operation of assembly, packaging and labeling machines.
- Must drive productivity and efficiency performance in the workstation while maintaining highest levels of safety and quality.
- Maintains adherence to production schedules for the workstation. Ensures work is completed at the correct quantity and in the proper time frame.
- Performs machine changeovers as needed.
- Makes minor adjustments to the machine when necessary. Diagnoses problems and assists maintenance personnel on all repairs/adjustments.
- Performs necessary calculations before and after each production order. Completes necessary paperwork to record production and quality performance daily.
Be sure to CALL or TEXT Brad at 865.323.2295 TODAY for details on applying and getting an interview!